GROW…so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes. Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.” – Ephesians 4:14-16
Designed to equip church leadership, teachers, and parents in the task of leading children to Christ.
IT’S TIME TO TRAIN…
…teachers, parents, leaders, and volunteers in your ministry to children! This fall the kids are back and your church should be ready to do all you can do to welcome, love, and encourage them to GROW with you as you follow Jesus. Register for this multi-purpose, multi-media training conference today and provide all the training you will need to jump-start 2021-22 discipleship ministry in your local church.
By registering for the conference, you will have access to all of the material from Launch Weekend, the workshops, and the webinars to view until February 2022. Our virtual conference will begin on Friday evening, August 20, with a live event, and will continue on Saturday morning, August 21. Afterward, you will have access to the workshops provided, as well as the ability to participate in the webinars in September and October. All of the content will be recorded in case you aren’t able to participate on Launch Weekend. Register a group from your church. Pricing is set to encourage you to gather your children’s ministry team to participate together. Access to the site will be provided once you register for the conference. You will have access to the content through February 2022.
*Here are some ideas on how you may be able to use this entire training module to equip, motivate, and encourage your new and returning families and ministry volunteers. Click on heading for ideas.
August 20-21 – Three live-streamed Training Sessions followed by live Q&A
- Invite teachers, parents, volunteers, and possible volunteers to a church wide training weekend. Serve dinner, breakfast, lunch (one or more), spend some time with your church protocol training and then tune in to these three sessions for resources, encouragement, and how to’s for making disciples.
- Invite a smaller group into a home for a more intimate setting on Friday evening for dinner and join in the session together for training. Everyone can watch from home on Saturday morning or you can gather at the church or in home again.
- Send link to all church members, encourage Friday evening viewing, come together on Saturday morning to discuss at breakfast and view the rest together.
- Friday Evening Session 1: Why You and Your Children Should be “IN” Church [Rev. Scott Barber]
- Saturday Morning Session 2: Teaching the Word to Children – YOU can do it! [Sue Jakes]
- Saturday Morning Session 3: Ministry Leadership – Turning the Hearts of Fathers to Children [Dr. Stephen Estock]
Access to Seven Breakout Training Videos to be viewed when and with whom you like:
See list below of video titles, descriptions and presenters
- View one or more of your choice immediately after live sessions end to complete a full weekend training conference at your church. They can break out to view the training of their choice.
- Schedule live training using these videos throughout the year as a continuing education program for parents and volunteers.
- Schedule virtual group training to be followed by live zoom discussions throughout the year.
- Send links for individuals to watch on their own and have breakfast, lunch or coffee to discuss the topic(s) that have been viewed.
- Post the links to these videos on church website or in bulletin as you train your entire congregation to consider and become involved in direct discipleship of children.
- Watch, take notes and hold a live training event where you communicate all that you have learned and want to pass on.
Invitation to 8 live training Webinars scheduled between August 26 to October 8
See list below of webinar titles, dates, times, descriptions, and presenters
- Send schedule and links for some or all of these study webinars to individual teachers, parents, or volunteers so they can participate from home. Discuss together later over coffee or live zoom.
- Gather small group at church or in a home to participate and ask questions together.
- Watch, take notes and hold a live training event where you communicate all that you have learned and want to pass on in person.
- Post times and links throughout the fall in your church bulletin/e-letters and website. Invite all your congregation to participate, especially in the webinars that may encourage them to become involved in children’s discipleship ministry.
Consider making this GROW conference a congregation-wide fall emphasis on Discipling Our Covenant Children!